Personal Development | Health| Relationship Guide | Real Estate Cebu
Men who are far more successful in their career, love, and life have prevalent trademark traits that sets them apart from fellow men. Here are most things I have observed:
1. Confidence. It’s the most brilliant and dominating trait observed with successful men. It’s almost like they have this unbreakable self trust which greatly influences people surrounding them. Their confidence seemed to develop when they were still young and they just make it look very natural.
2. Dominance. They are leaders and they make everyone follow them. It’s amazing how these alpha males show much dominance. They
show it through their body language, through their actions, and the way they stare at you. Although dominance doesn’t necessarily sums up with success, it’s an amazing fact to look into — especially with these type of men.
3. Seductive auras towards women. Not to degrade women but i observed these alpha males seem to have the luck with girls. Some of them doesn’t need much looks to attract women. Most of them are stars and celebrities such as Brad Pit and Tom Cruise. They just have this natural way of acting towards women as they seem to have innate pheromones.
4. Dedication. I know this is not your Personal Development subject but these successful men have one thing in common — dedication towards their chosen field. World-class athletes and Business tycoons developed their skills and competencies through fire-powered dedication. I don’t know but it seems like it’s their second nature to be so much dedicated.
5. Critical thinking. Warriors of the past made life-worth sacrifices to ensure their tribes survival, today, successful men have inherited such trait — to decide effectively in the shortest amount of time -in the most critical circumstances. Many of these successful men have given up their luxurious lives, happiest love life, and grandest careers once or twice in their lives to follow their chosen path